Sunday, August 22, 2010

phew..wat a dramatic week..yesterday n 2day it was full of drama..yesterday after i fetch my sis to her tuition class..i was about to go to my fren's house to hang out for awhile..who noes i receive a call from my formal student yan,n said tat she's somewhere else..then the call got cut..later on,her bf called..n ask me to go to carfour there..ok..when i reach,i saw yan's as cryin badly..i parked my car n went to them..her bf,joey jus giv me her bag,n ask me to take care of her for him..n plus he hand me a cheque n ask me to turn it into cash as well..i was like wat the..wats goin on..y like tis oh??in my mind i knew they'r goin to break..well,yan jus push joey away n run..i hv no choice bt to catch up wif her jus incase she got into som trouble..then i really dunno how to explain to her mum since im still teachin her bro currently..well,after catch up wif her n consul her..we meet up again wif her bf n pai,her fren in a cafe..haizz..it was all jus som stupid misunderstandin..teenagers..they dun even noe wats love n they think they do...wat they'r doin will jus bring suffer to the world..they polluted the word love n the romance it created..u guys..dun call nor tell tat u'r in love if u dun even understand it!!!i hate ppl who pollute it..i hate ppl who makes love as a disgustion..i hate u all..if u all cant take up the suffers,if u guys dun even understand the world..stop fallin in such puppy idiotic lovin thing where u all will jus pollute it!!!!!

No comments: