Wednesday, August 18, 2010

define happy n unhappy..accordin to the dictionary..happiness is a kind of feelings where excitement flush thru ur emotions n u feel great n motivated..whereby unhappy is vice versa..bt how to we apply it into our real life..does these words really can b define such easily..?the answer is no..every single person in the world will not gain the ultimate happiness..y?we learn to 4giv,we learn to 4get..we learn to sacrifice,we learn to accept..all our life is keep on learnin learnin learnin n learnin..bout wat??bout bein humble n accept everythin..in another word is learn to b stupid enuf to blame ourself no matter wat happen so tat ppl around us will b happy n satisfied..learn to live..learn to stay alive..reasons tat we've been searchin for our whole life..tryin to solve every single question we meet so tat we could live better..bt end up..?we get aint ntg bt still blames n lies..i tot i could..i tot i stand up i tot i crawl bac up again..i tot i survive from the pain..bt in fact,i din..wat i did was jus keep on givin tones of pain killer jus to cover up the pain n live on..it's so much til i omost got cheat by it til 2day..til 2day when i listen to a song..when i recalls all my memories..when i look bac wats goin on around me..then i realise..everythin i hv around me r all jus lies..ever since the 1st moment i started to grow..ppl around u..every single thing they do,there's oways a purpose..except for som1..to me..is my parents...i feel tired i feel sorry to myself..im torturin myself tat i cant even accept it..bt still im cont to do it..im tryin my best to hide from my family..im tryin my best to hide from every1..hvin the worst part is wish the person tat u seriously love wif happily ever after wif som other jerks..knowin tat u'r bein play like a fool,bt u still hv to move on jus to make sure tat u dun giv troubles to others..i hate tis feelin..i really really hate it..i oways wander..is there..is there som1,or somthin out there..plz...jus plz..giv me a hand..save me..or jus giv me a sign or somthin..angel n devil within me had left me long gone..nw im all on my own..i cant take it anymor longer..jus plz..save me..dissapointment is full within me..talk to me,som1..jus plz..

No comments: