Sunday, November 14, 2010

its been so long ever i update my blog...well..for the pass few months..my life got into a huge change again...ppl around me..my relationship..my life...im currently studyin degree nw..which at 1st i was totally excited bout it bt end up everything its jus dissapointment..i step into a business competition n was spoted by a group of sociation of my scl..i got a gf pass 2 months ago bt its still a big mess over there..everythin its jus..oh my god..i dunno how to say..im so damn fuckin tired..no..i should say..i've never been energetic b4...2day..i went to my gf's hosue n gav her a surprise..i mean at 1st,it was sunday..another borin weekend,i tot we can chat bit 2day bt end up..she's still stuck in the gamblin game in fb..fuck tat game tat cause her loss all the time wif me..fine..im oreadi startin to emo..then suddenly it starts to rain so damn heavy,she stop playin n texted me..tat time i was cookin spagetti..then she said she wanna eat as well..in my mind,i was thinkin..hmm..everytim she dun think i'll really go to her house n get her wat she wan..y dun tis time i make it as a surprise..i finish cookin,packed up n leave..it was rainin so damn heavy tat when i drive on the road,i can feel my car's like floatin on the water..nvm..then when i was about to reach,i called her..n she fall aslp..nvm,i told her i was goin to her house..when i reach..i went down from the car,thinkin tat it will b good if once she come down,she see me waitin over there..bt things startin to b so damn different from wat i imagine..when she come down,she saw me n start scoldin me..wat the hell r u doin here,wat if my dad sees u n blablablablabla..fine..nvm..yea,its my fault..then we went into the car n i pass her the spagetti..she ate a few mouth n she's full..while she's eatin,i was lookin at her..i wanted to see how she looks like when she ate the food tat i cooked..it should b a very happy thing..instead,she scold me y am i lookin at her while she's eatin..how is she goin to eat..fine,the 2nd shot,i look away...she pass bac the spegetti to me n then she starts to play her hp game again..wat the hell..nvm,i ate the rest of the spagetti..bt i jus ate 2-3 mouth then i stop..i was like..u oreadi play the whole day...n these few days u barely text wif me..n its a one of a hell chance tat we can b 2gether n u'r playin ur idiotic game again?~!!!fine..these whole day was shit...eventually,my face emotion started to change..she saw it n she scold again y the hell u oways show me tat ''fuck-up'' face..finish sayin tat,she open the door n jus left..i was like wat the fuck,wat do u wan me to do?!!i plan to giv u a surprise,end up one by one it screws up n u expect me to b happy?!!!fuck up!!!!n nw it goes again,u'r stuck wif the stupid fb game again!!!!argghh~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: