Wednesday, October 6, 2010

i jus saw the last blog tat i wrote..wow..its oreadi been a month ever since i've update it..well,time pass by so damn fast..it feels like it was jus yesterday tat i've jus graduate from my secondary scl life...hmm..a month..it really could happen alot alot of stuff..me,4 tis whole month,i met up wif a girl n got her as my gf..actually she's 1 of my collegues in my workin place in the restaurant..b4 tis,we were like enemies..i dunno y..i mean to me,she's ok..we din really talk so there's ntg bad of her for me to gossip bout bt she..everytim she see me,the way she look at me its like so damn annoyin~!!!like im her biggest enemy in the world or somthin...bt 1 day i decided to sms her n chat..well,slowly slowly..well,u guys noe it..the love story begins..to me,she's totally not a perfect girl i wan..she's not cute,not pretty,not tat smart,not polite,not tall,not sexy enuf nt everythin..bt..i finds out..thru out all these ''not''..tats the reason y she caught me in the eye...the way she talk,express herself..the way she laugh..she burp~..she play..she..jus..so normal..tats wat makes she the girl i wanna love n protect for the rest of the time,well..at least in the time being where we'r still 2gether..bt..1 thing..yea,she's a playgirl in the past,nw i blive tat she change..hoepfully~~~~XS...hmm...at 1st,i wonder..y like every girl i love in my life til nw at least..all r play girl...is tis the other mission like after i change her good,then she'll dump me again..jus like others..haizz..dunno..bt like wat she oways told me..y dun we jus stop thinkin so much n jus let it b..at least..we'r happy wif each other nw..yea..mayb she's right bout it..at least..we both love each other so much nw~~^^

No comments: